Tuesday, November 18, 2008

oh god oh god. i saw something i shouldnt see.-.-
and these few days are hell for me cause my nose kept running and i have dozens of coughing fits.
and i still managed to work LOL.

so yep my flu/cough shit was not yet okay and uh last week was work work work. changed departments and stayed at pdr for a few days. so anyway. pdr's good but no food to eat like pmc.yeah yeah i sound like a pig whatevr.-.- have to work for 6-8 hours non stop and no food lol. yeah but these few days rahim was like extremely good to us. and sha was even better :) sha remembered my name can! i work pmc so long they cant even say my name and sha could LOL. then rahim got fed up saying my name super hard to pronouce. which i don't think so. lol so anyway he gave me an english name called evelyn?! WTF.-.- he told me either this or jasmine HURH HURH wl eh.-.- damnit.but lucky.next day he forgot again and stuck to calling me taiwan-.- now the whole work place ppl know i from taiwan.EVEN THE CHEFS. tmd. all his fault man.


so anyway we had english wedding some time last week i cant remember. i got partnered with dave lol i love english weddings. easy to serve and fewer courses than chinese. but we got more ppl in a big big table. i think 20.
so we zubaida monica and me went up around 5.30 but sha let us record 5 lol than we worked and uh dave kept saying stupid things with rizwran. irritating la gila.
then dave gave me chocolates LOL
oh yeah before ppl came in we have to like light up the place with candles and uh the wax got poured all over my hand but i totally had no feeling. only when dwan passed me the new candle than i found out lol. its like full of wax and ew all white LOL.super scary lo! sha got fed up cause we need to light candles floating in the water and the flame kept going off LOL.

yep served and uh rahim called me in to kitchen to give me eat wedding cake hurh hurh hurh. omg nice cake and meng yi we were like saying things about rahim being very sarcarstic.
then uh homed with dwan and yep tts it.


then uh sunday monica called me round 5plus and we met at cityhall and she gave hte idea of walking to bugis wtffff somemore i wearing heels can-.-
so we walked. monica wanted to buy clothes to wear when she goes to mymmar. but couldnt find. and then uh ended up i accompany her i buy the most LOL. i bought dresses shoes lol belt and shirts high waist shorts hohoho. coloured leggings at topshop. considering to buy zipper dress urgh.
then uh dinner and home round 9 going 10. dad and mum was out at friend's home yep.
so uh yesterday piano lesson was changed to wednesday urgh. thinking if i should skip to go work lol.
OH YEAH I TOOK MY PAY ON SAT.LOL I WAS THE FIRST MANNNNN.
and uh saturday went to cine to watch hsm3 with yichan :) lol we were both late and reached at the same time then we bought tickets and yep i was having coughin fits at those very awkward moments lo! when its like super quiet i wanted to cough real bad and i didnt dare LOL.-.- damnit. hen nan shou loh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home